EFM (Ethernet First Mile)
EFM, or Ethernet First Mile, is an extremely resilient DSL service, ideal for businesses that require a professional-grade leased line Internet connection to do business. It is the ideal solution where fibre is unavailable or impractical at your business location. It's a symmetrical service, delivering the same high speeds of up to 20 Mb/s on both upload and download.
How does it work?
So How does EFM work?
It works by bonding together several ADSL lines, using them as if one connection. This guarantees high-class, symmetrical connection that presents increased bandwidth.
The features of EFM include:
- Highly reliable – multiple lines are bonded together and monitored
- Competitive EFM pricing structure
- Symmetrical service – ideal for video conferencing, telephony, and uploading large files
- High-speed connection, up to 20 Mb/s
- 24x7x365 monitoring
- Low latency
- Flexible EFM packages customised to suit your business
- Free UK-based support teams
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly
Or Call us Now: 0844 939 0333