Job Title: Business Development Executive
Main Job Purpose:
To win new IT support business within the SME marketplace.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Sales Manager, undertake a proactive approach to attract new accounts within a designated area. Secure, retain and develop new business, which will be target driven.
- Consistently achieve the correct amount of telephone calling to ensure that the required number of monthly prospective meetings and resultant sales are maintained.
- Build customer relationships, develop new business contacts, produce quotations and ensure that customer expectations are met.
- Work within a small team, ensuring that sales targets are met.
- Attend sales meetings when requested.
- Attend networking meetings when appropriate.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Must have previous B2B sales experience in the SME market successfully selling at a senior level – minimum 3 years.
- Experience selling IT support services and solutions is a pre-requisite.
- Knowledge of IT networking and VoIP solutions a benefit.
- Experience of using a contact management system (Goldmine) an advantage.
- The need to have good written and verbal English communication skills is a must.
- Focused, tenacious, hard-working achiever.
- Good customer facing skills.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management.
Remuneration = basic (£25k-32k based on experience) + commission (OTE £35-50k).
- 20 days holiday per annum, rising by 1 day per year to a maximum of 24 days.
- Mobile phone allowance.
Hours of Employment
37½ hours per week. 9 to 5:30 pm (1 hour for lunch).
Based from Welwyn GC so someone reasonably local preferred.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Please attach a copy of your CV)
NO AGENCIES PLEASE